Monday, December 14, 2009

Mt Rushmore addition

I was just listening to this short video of Becks talking about scattered glimpses of journalism occurring after a full year of silence. At the end of his video he made a comment that just when he thought they may be starting to be journalist again he saw a CBS poll about adding a president to Mt Rushmore and they had 6 dead presidents in the poll and one who has been in office for 10 months. I thought it must be a joke so I googled it. It wasn't a joke. Of course it was a 60 Minutes poll. I quite watching what used to be my favorite program about 6 months ago when it became obvious that 60 Minutes was a White House propaganda show and this pretty much supports my assertion.

Here is the Glenn Beck video link: Video
And then here is the CBS news poll in which you can vote for Obama being added to Mt
Rushmore survey

No comments: