Thursday, December 24, 2009

White House Christmas Decor Featuring Mao Zedong Comes Under Fire

Why would we be surprised if the White House Christmas Tree had a Mao Zedong Christmas ornament. We had a white house communication director this year who had Mao as one of her favorite philosophers and when she left her husband then became the White House attorney which only made sense as he had been Obamas personal attorney before that.

White House Christmas Decor Featuring Mao Zedong Comes Under Fire

Anita Dunn Video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady - Merry Christmas to you! Stacey sent me a link to your blog which actually inspired me to start my own. Maybe if enough of us flood the airwaves, we can start to right this ship that is way offcourse. If you don't mind, I am going to place a link to your blog on my site. Feel free to do the same.