Saturday, January 30, 2010

Progressive History

My post regarding the State of the Union had me at a loss for words and thus took me days to even sit down and write.  There are things about Obama that just don't add up and never have.  You hear him say things with such conviction that you know are wrong, lies or just blatant attacks on freedoms yet he seems like such a nice guy.   You sit back, read, study the Constitution and still wonder how could this be?   He is the President of the United States, this can't be.   Then I watched Becks show from yesterday and while I know he has harped on how dangerous progressives are to our Constitution, freedoms and American way of life, it just hadn't driven home till this show.   Beck is making his mission this year to educate America on history and then finding people who are willing to restore honor to public service and politics to run for the house and senate.  You can not watch his show while multi tasking as there is way too much information and he always has research and reading recommendations to aid in developing your individual basis for an opinion.  If you read every book he recomends you would spend your life reading books but I can say that everyone I have read has been very well written and informative.  Anyway, I recomend watching this link to yesterdays show for the history of the progressive movement and the basic premise of the progressives desires for our country.  He puts far more information out here than I could ever summarize or add to with my editorial comments. 

http://www.therightscoop.com/watch-the-glenn-beck-show-january-29-2010-progressive-edition/

No comments: